Now if you haven't heard of Rod Gray and his team Pellet Envy lately, you must be living under a rock...
Competing since 2001, Gray and Pellet Envy have racked up more wins than any other team on the national circuit since 2006. Other claims to fame include:
- More perfect scores in competition barbecue than the next four teams combined
- 79 championships won out of 397 events from coast to coast
- 10 straight seasons as a nationally ranked team
- Following up as the national champion in 2009, Gray was the runner-up national champion in 2010 and has been named the best pork ribs cook and brisket cook in the entire country.
- Additionally, Gray has competed in the Jack Daniel's World Invitational Championship seven times in his short career.
This secret blend made Rod the best rib cook in the country, and ultimately a national champion pitmaster. On the sweeter side with just a touch of heat, it'll rock your pork, chicken, fish, and especially ribs…taking you from Zero to Hero on the competition trail or in your own backyard.