Today’s cooking makes it very important to accurately
measure the proper temperature of the foods you cook.
Now... you can measure meat temperature while your spit turns!
Featuring a revolutionary transmitter that clamps to and turns with your rotisserie handle, this digital thermometer is a must-have for your rotisserie barbeque. Select from four meat pre-sets and four doneness levels, or set your own-this thermometer gives your precise meat temperatures while your rotisserie is turning. The reciever displays alert and actual temperatures and beeps when the meat reaches your desired temperature. Acurate from 100 feet away-there is no longer a need to hover over the grill any longer. Included are four pairs of different sized probe wire clips to secure the probe wire along the spit. Measures in both fahrenheit and celcius, and features a count-up and count-down timer. 3 AAA batteries included.
- Monitor the meat cooking on your rotisserie grill from up to 100 feet away
- Transmitter clamps to and turns with your rotisserie handle
- Receiver displays alert and actual temperature; audible alert when meat reaches pre-set temp
- Count-up and count-down timers; readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Please note in the past this unit had not worked with the Weber gas grills. However we have now come up with a solution – all you need to do is use a piece of stainless tape to adhere the probe to the rotisserie.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included)