Competition BBQ Secrets
We're Declaring War on Average BBQ Everywhere!
You are just one small step away from skyrocketing your BBQ skills, saving yourself 5+ years of time, and becoming the new BBQ King in Your Neighborhood!
I’m Bill Anderson, head pitmaster on the Chatham Artillery BBQ Team and 8x Grand Champion.
I’m going to help you to be a BBQ grand champion too! You see, I wasn’t always an expert BBQ pitmaster... I started out in my back yard like everybody else. I thought I was pretty good at it too - having “perfected” a few barbecue
recipes that delighted my friends and family.
Then one day, I was asked to help my brother-in-law at a BBQ competition down in Douglas, GA. We took 2nd place ribs in the back yard division and we were hooked. We moved on up to the pro division and ran into some serious roadblocks.
As it turned out, those guys in the pro division don’t mess around... they take their BBQ seriously!
It was clear that my back yard barbecue recipes were not going to cut it. So I practiced and practiced and practiced some more. I needed testers and people to eat all those trial runs, so my friends and family loved it! But it was
costing me a small fortune.
Still, our competition scores were not up to par.
Competition after competition we sat there and watched while the other teams “walked” to get their checks and trophies. I found out real quick that BBQ judges were a lot different than my friends and family. BBQ judges will insult
your barbecue skills in a heartbeat (with bad scoring) - friends and family will always tell you your BBQ is great no matter what.
And therein lies the “big difference”...
Being a competitive person, I was determined to make the leap to competition quality BBQ recipes and not be satisfied with back yard quality anymore. After all, winning isn’t everything, it’s the ONLY thing.
I did some judging and I took a $750 class to figure out flavor profiles and other things the judges were looking for. These things, along with my own knowledge is what allowed me to go on to win 8 contests over the next 2 years -
I was winning every other contest I entered! Yiiiippppeeee!
I had earned some serious bragging rights!
Not only was I king of my neighborhood, but I was king amongst professional barbecue teams too.
Now, I want to teach you all my secrets that cost me a small fortune to figure out!
So you can be the king (or queen) of your neighborhood too. Heck, you may even want to compete like I did. Or open a barbecue restaurant or BBQ food truck some day. With the info in Competition BBQ Secrets, you’ll blow your competition
away because these competition quality BBQ recipes are even better than 99% of what most restaurants put out.
Don’t take my word for it, here’s just a small sampling of many, many satisfied students...
I don't know if this a real success story or not, But it is for me! I have been BBQing for over 67 years and it has changed a lot in my time. When just a short time ago I got Your book and found out that I had no more idea then a Jack Ass of what I was trying to do. I had entered in two contest preveiously and came in dead LAST! I thought You cooked your meat piled the best you had in a box and turned that in. WRONG! This past weekend I entered in Knoxville, Tn. and came in 9 th overall. With a 2nd in chicken, 14th in ribs, a 7th in brisket and 15th in pork.... Col. Dave Franks, long time US Army cook, author of Foods of the Southland, Alex Haley's private chef, and head pitmaster for Lil' Red Barn BarBQ Team
Hi Bill - My brisket turned out great I have been trying to smoke one for over ten years every time it would come out dry like boot leather. I learned so much from your book I'm going bear hunting in Colorado in September can't wait to try it again for all my hunting buddys I hope you make the finals would love to try a pros BQ in AR keep me updated you have made my wife and daughter so happy that I can finally smoke a brisket!!! Tim
Bill,Wanted to let you know that your book is wonderfull , so much info. We used some of your suggestions along with our ideas and were grand champions at our 1st BBQ cookoff. Everyone should get your book--packed full of info. Tom Mashos Fossil, Oregon-- Smok'n Hot BBQ Team
Well I’ll be! After three years of cook-offs, one trophy here, one trophy there. I bought your book, I read the dang thing at least five times. This past week-end, the Family Tradition cookers took reserve grand champs for the first time. IBCA cook in Willis Texas, 2nd chicken, 3rd ribs (highest ever), 9th in brisket. I look forward to your next email and any new books and recipes.Thanks a bunch. Erik
Great book. Very informative for those not only wanting to begin competing in BBQ but for the general home BBQ'r as well. - Michael M
We are Grand Champions of...
- Hasan Shrine Spring Festival 2009 - Albany, GA (FBA) Some of the best teams in the Nation were there and we took 2nd in chicken, 2nd in brisket, and 1st in pork.
- Blue Ridge BBQ & Music Festival 2009 - Tryon, NC (KCBS) There were 78 teams present at this KCBS event. We placed 1st in ribs.
- (very rare back to back win!) Blue Ridge BBQ & Music Festival 2010 - Tryon, NC (KCBS), Back to Back wins! There were 87 teams this year. We took 2nd in chicken, 4th in ribs, 13th in pork, and 4th in brisket.
- Festival of Discovery 2009 - Greenwood, SC (KCBS) There were 58 teams present at this BBQ contest and we placed 2nd in brisket.
- Pigs & Peaches Festival 2009 - Kennesabbq contest grand championw, GA (KCBS). There were 43 teams present and we placed 1st in ribs, 2nd in chicken, 4th in pork, and 3rd in brisket.
- Florida State BBQ Championship (KCBS) at Daytona International Speedway on July 4th weekend 2010. Some of the best teams in the Country were at this action packed event on July 4th weekend.
- 2010 Dillard, GA Bluegrass & Barbecue Festival with a surprise 1st place brisket and a good 6th place chicken. A good showing with 15th in ribs and 14th in pork rounded out the grand.
- 2010 "The Real Squeal" Lyons BBQ & Bluegrass Festival in Lyons, GA. We were 4th in chicken, 3rd in ribs, 3rd in pork, and 2nd in brisket.
- 2013 Sam's Club Tour Finals in Bentonville, AR. 1st place brisket! We can legitimately claim to be the best brisket cooks in the Country after winning brisket in this playoff style series and also 3 other 1st
places and a 2nd in brisket this year.
Here’s just a short list of everything you get in Competition BBQ Secrets...
- This is NOT a cookbook! It is more of an instruction manual. Don’t get me wrong, there are a good bit of recipes, but we don’t stop there... we go on to explain
in fine detail how to smoke championship barbecue ribs, butts, chicken and brisket. There’s a separate chapter for each!
- Best Brisket in the World - I’m not bragging here. In 2013, I was the best brisket cook in the world. Having won many first place briskets and going on to win
first place brisket at the KCBS Sam’s Club Finals in Bentonville, AR against the best teams in the world. The complete and exact details on how to cook the best brisket in the world are in this book. No
details are left out. Your mind is not even capable of understanding how good it is. You must experience it to believe it!
- My competition sauce recipe - included at no extra charge. Most teams keep this info top secret - even if they are teaching a live class.
- I’m your barbecue coach! Just email me anytime if you have a problem.
- Cookers - the different types and how you can slow smoke on anything from a professional offset smoker to your old trusty Weber kettle grill and everything in
- How to smoke a turkey, reverse sear a steak, jellyroll cut pork loin or beef tenderloin, and much more!
- How your wood choice will impart that sought after smoke flavor and smoke ring.
- How marinades, brines, and injections will improve the quality of your barbecue recipes.
- You have to use rubs... your meats will be bland without them. We tell you all about them and even include some great recipes if you want to mix your own.
- Your new book will also tell you how to properly use finishing sauces and glazes on your barbecue recipes.
- We also give you some great information on competitions, how to prepare for competitions, and even a checklist of what to bring to a competition. Exact competition schedule is included too!
- A complete list of all the BBQ Associations known to exist with the web address for each. Each BBQ Association has it's own contests and you can find their schedules easily with the information in your new book.
- How to trim spareribs St Louis Style and how to trim a brisket.
- A whole chapter on barbecue science - smoke rings and maillard reactions.
- A complete list of resources for smokers, rubs, sauces, and forums.
- and much more!
Benefits of an eBook....
- eBooks are in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format and you will be directed to the download page immediately after payment.
- Speed - you will receive it immediately and shipping is FREE.
- Save a Tree - Do you know how much resources are used to print a paper book?
- Live links - throughout the book, there are many, many references to external web pages that contain a wealth of information that you need to read. With the eBook,
just click on the blue "hyperlink" and you will instantly go to that web page.
- Bookmarks - The entire table of contents is "bookmarked" for your convenience. Just click on a chapter title and you immediately jump to that chapter. At the
end of the chapter, you can jump back to the table of contents.
- Color Pictures - There are many pictures in the eBook that are color. A paper book with color pictures on every page would be very expensive.
- Printable - The book is only 87 pages, so it's easily printable after downloading.
Full 60 Day 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back...
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your barbecue recipes, just send the processor (Clickbank) an email and they will immediately refund your money. There is a link to do this at the bottom of your email
receipt. It's simple, easy, and fast.
How much is this gonna cost me, Bill?
It’s not gonna cost you $750 for a live class like I paid. There are no travel expenses. It’s not gonna cost you 5+ years going to the school of hard knocks either. It’s not gonna cost you $1000's in practice meat
and fuel costs. I could easily charge you over $500 for this valuable information, but if you act now, you can get it all for the low price of $29.95.
And if you order now, before the timer expires, we’ll throw in the original Competition BBQ Secrets at no extra cost to you. The original is more
of a low & slow version and the new one is hot & fast or what the competitors call power cooking. Why cook a brisket for 20 hours when you can cook it for 5 with better results? Remember, I won best
brisket in the world cooking hot & fast.
Get Yours Now....